Do you want to work PART-TIME in the Frederick, MD area? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Then join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
Starting Rate: $12.00/hr
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional -->
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff at the Frederick office!
Phone Number: 240-815-5262
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-Fred@comop.org
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer