Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 10 states.
We are seeking a Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to deliver care to individuals with disabilities in a community setting, utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation.
The hourly pay rate for this position is $20.
This position can be based in either Ogden or West Valley but must be willing to travel between both areas for MAR checks, trainings, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred but high school diploma/equivalent is required.
- Graduated from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program.
- Current LPN License in state of employment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience providing nursing services to individuals with disabilities.
- Must have experience with Bolus feedings, G-Tubes, and Suprapubic Catheters.
- Able to accurately calculate medication dosages.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Provide prescribed treatment and health care procedures as ordered by a physician.
- Create and distribute Individual Plan Medical/Health Reports detailing participants’ general health, health care goals, and physician recommendations for each participant.
- Provide documentation regarding individual’s health status for various support people.
- Advise supervisor of all concerns and/or issues related to the provision of nursing services.
- Monitor the consumer's use of medications through Medication Administration logs.
- Make referrals for needed medical services.
- Provide quarterly in-service training for support staff and Managers.
- Ensure MAR's are being followed through regular reviews and unannounced checks.
- Assist in building a support network between the individual, family members, and the community.
- Maintain health services supplies inventory and places supply orders when the inventory is low.
- Submit URIs for medication errors or other medical concerns with assistance from Managers.
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: John.Peck@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application! www.comop.org
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V