Working Hours: Weekday hours with Occasional Evening/Weekend
*Posting will remain open until position is filled.*
- Working with elderly in their homes and working with people with intellectual disabilities
- Train staff to provide contracted services to customers including skill training, familiarity with customer files and understanding of company policies and procedures
- Ensure delivery of quality services to customers as defined by Accreditation Council
- Schedule work assignments for staff and participate on schedule, covering open shifts or attending customer meetings to ensure each customer receives necessary supports
- Monitor completion of program documentation by staff as required by company policy
- Perform site observations and spot checks on staff; e.g. ensure customers’ homes are well maintained and/or appropriate documentation is completed.
- Assist customers with completion of staff 90-day and annual performance evaluations
- Complete staff evaluations and monthly feedback reviews as assigned
- Monitor customers’ health status and medical reports including home environment; may be required to coordinate medical appointments, maintain MAR’s and update medical information for customers
- Ensure customer’s budget is followed and financial records/receipts are kept accurately
- Complete required documentation and reports accurately and within established time lines including time sheets, mileage sheets, attendance records, etc.
- Assist supervisor with staff meetings and other job duties as needed
- Know, understand and implement Community Options’ policies and procedures
- Related duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with Developmental Disabilities (DD) programs required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Successful completion of required training; CPR and First Aid certified
- Pre-employment drug screen, background check and insurable driving record
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance for the vehicle subject to the statute of the licensing state will be required based on assigned job duties
OTHER SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good organizational and communication skills; team player.
- Proficiency with computers and related software, e.g. Microsoft Office, Therap.