Therapist - Adult Services
Community Mental Health Center, Inc. Batesville, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $4,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR 1 YEAR OF SERVICE
Work From Home 90-100%
Our Company: Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is a provider of comprehensive mental health services, offering inpatient, outpatient, home-based, school, and community-based programs to individuals and families in Dearborn, Franklin, Ohio, Ripley and Switzerland counties in Southeastern Indiana. CMHC offers a full continuum of care to individuals and families of all ages. CMHC follows the recovery model which emphasizes and supports each individual's potential for recovery. Recovery is seen as a personal journey that utilizes supportive relationships, empowerment, social inclusion, and coping skills.
Position Responsibilities: The Outpatient Therapist will provide office-based counseling, engage new patients and maintain collaborative relationships with team, internal and external partners. Currently services are being offered remotely with likelihood of that continuing to some extent if desired by therapist.
Qualifications: Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy and ability to be licensed in state of Indiana required. Experience in trauma-responsive care and evidence-based practices is preferred but not required.
- Compassionately partners with individuals of all ages and their supports to reach their goals related to improved behavioral health and quality of life.
- Conducts assessments, proposes diagnoses, evokes change and develops plan of care with patient.
- Maintains a varied or targeted caseload of patients based on expertise and professional growth goals.
- May provide group therapy if desired.
- Determines schedule that is mutually beneficial for patients, team and therapist.
- Engages in ongoing clinical consultation and development.
Why You Should Apply?
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO Plan
- Paid Holidays (8 days)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Covers license renewal fees
Powered by JazzHR