Residential Technician - Part Time - Adult Services
Community Mental Health Center, Inc. Lawrenceburg, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $1,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR 1 YEAR OF SERVICE
Our Company: Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is a provider of comprehensive mental health services, offering inpatient, outpatient, home-based, school, and community-based programs to individuals and families in Dearborn, Franklin, Ohio, Ripley and Switzerland counties in Southeastern Indiana. CMHC offers a full continuum of care to individuals and families of all ages. CMHC follows the recovery model which emphasizes and supports each individual's potential for recovery. Recovery is seen as a personal journey that utilizes supportive relationships, empowerment, social inclusion, and coping skills.
Position Responsibilities: The Residential Technician will monitor the health, welfare and behavior of persons residing in the Residential facility and assist residents in carrying out activities of daily living (ADL) within the structure of the Residential program.
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent required with some experience working with people with disabilities (preferably in a health care setting) and demonstrated good communication skills in one-on-one situations and within a team setting. Some college experience and education is preferred.
- Supervises and trains residents in accomplishing their established treatment goals, including but not limited to, activities of daily living (ADL,) money management, personal relationships, vocational, educational or leisure activities, etc.
- Monitors and records medications taken by residents in accordance with their prescribed treatment plan and rules of the facility and program.
- Transports clients as assigned.
Why You Should Apply?
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO Plan
- Paid Holidays (8 days)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Work/Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Powered by JazzHR