- Posted: over a month ago
***Must be vaccinated for COVID-19
The Administrative Assistant to the Harmony Health, MAT & UNITY House Teams provides the clerical and office support needed to carry out the responsibilities of the programs as needed.
Our Company: Community Mental Health Center, Inc. is a provider of comprehensive mental health services, offering inpatient, outpatient, home-based, school, and community-based programs to individuals and families in Dearborn, Franklin, Ohio, Ripley and Switzerland counties in Southeastern Indiana. CMHC offers a full continuum of care to individuals and families of all ages. CMHC follows the recovery model which emphasizes and supports each individual's potential for recovery. Recovery is seen as a personal journey that utilizes supportive relationships, empowerment, social inclusion, and coping skills.
- Screen phone calls and schedule appointments as necessary
- Scans all documentation
- Prepares and sends service documentation forms to case managers/therapists prior to appointments. Follows up to make sure service documentation forms are completed and in patient chart in preparation for appointments.
- Order supplies for Harmony Health/Unity House/MAT
- High School Diploma or equivalent, good documentation, communication (listening and speaking), computer, typing and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Three years previous office work experience (preferably in a doctor's office) in performing clerical duties.
Why You Should Apply?
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO Plan
- Paid Holidays (8 days)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Work/Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Powered by JazzHR
Community Mental Health Center, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Community Mental Health Center, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?