Physician Assistant - Pediatric
Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc., is a non-profit, FQHC look-alike, community health center serving the medically-underserved population of Rockland County, NY.
CMADC looking to hire a part-time NP or PA in our pediatric department. The schedule will include 2 Sundays per month and in addition flexible ours.
Description of Tasks
- Evaluate, and diagnose. and record medical histories.
- Perform physical examination required to evaluate symptoms and diagnosis.
- Responsible to treat medical problems within your scope of competence as a physician assistant and exercise judgment on problems requiring consultation, referral, or evaluation and review findings as necessary with your supervising provider
- Work with Physicians and Nurses to prescribe and administer treatments
- Monitor patient progress and make adjustments to treatment.
- Instruct patients and their families about best practices at home
- Document and update patient records
- Participates in daily huddles to review and plan for the schedule for the day and discuss any patient requirements or gaps in care.
- Should be Pediatric Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active NY State Medical License required
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Excellent bedside manner
- Work independently
Malpractice Insurance, PTO, competitive salaries, Federal Student Loan repayment program, & employee discounted services.
Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to the underserved population of Rockland County, NY, and its surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff, we offer a variety of services, including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry, and Oral Surgery.
Community Medical and Dental Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information
Community Medical and Dental Care IncMonsey, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.