Community Medical & Dental Care, Inc, located in Rockland County, NY is expanding its Dental Department and is seeking to hire a part-time Pediatric Dentist.
- Stainless Steel Crowns
- Thorough knowledge of the specific dental needs of children
- Excellent communication skills and bedside manner
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides dental care for children and adolescents
- Counsels and advises patients and family on growth and development dental problems of patient.
- Provides preventive services through use of fluorides and sealants and instructs patient and family members on dental care.
We offer a very competitive hourly rate!
Community Medical and Dental Care, Inc., has been providing quality medical care to the underserved population of Rockland County, NY and its surrounding areas since 1993. With close to 60 providers on staff and a patient base of 18,000, we offer a variety of services, including Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Urology, Podiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Health counseling, Nutrition Counseling, Speech Therapy, Dentistry and Oral Surgery.
Powered by JazzHR
Community Medical and Dental Care IncMonsey, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.