- Posted: 15 days ago
- $45,000 Yearly
Graphic Designer: $45,000+ Annually; Top News Organization; Creative Role; Meaningful Work
When a copy of Community Impact Newspaper is pulled out of the mailbox, we want it to WOW. Our publication is impressive not only for its editorial content, but for the beautiful way its information is conveyed; that’s where our Graphic Designers come in. The Graphic Designer takes our stories and makes them visual, vibrant and understandable. From creating infographics for our editorial pieces to showing off local businesses through eye-catching ads, the Graphic Designer adds the creativity and flair that makes our publication truly unique.
You should apply to our Graphic Designer role if you:
- Consider the Adobe suite to be an old, familiar friend
- Understand how to convey brand, data, and tone through visual means
- Are timely and deadline-focused
- Stay up-to-date on current industry trends
- Maintain a sharp eye for detail
- Have a portfolio that is eye catching and filled with amazing designs
- Are ready to have your art recognized by multiple members of your community
WHY JOIN COMMUNITY IMPACT
We offer up to 120 hours of vacation and 80 hours of personal/sick time (prorated) in your first year, great comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and employer-paid life insurance, and opportunity for advancement.
If you are ready to make a real difference in your community, apply today.Requirements:
16300 Northwest FwyHouston, TX
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Community Impact
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?