Come work with a team of dynamic professionals who dedicate their services and skills to creating opportunities for success within our community. The Community Housing Network is a nonprofit helping the people of central Ohio since 1987. Bring your knowledge and passion to help CHN impact our community. Share in our values: you will help empower people, solve problems, build relationships, be curious, and have fun.
As our full-time staff accountant you will play a critical role by helping CHN serve our residents and our community. Your responsibilities may include:
- Financial statement analysis
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Fund accounting
- Asset management
- Reconciliations and invoicing
- Commercial Activity Tax (CAT) submissions
- General accounting functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting preferred.
- Two to four years of general accounting experience required.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and applications, including spreadsheets, databases and property management accounting software programs.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
CHN offers an excellent benefits package that includes health insurance, 401(k) retirement planning, life/disability insurances and paid time off. Please apply at https://www.chninc.org/careers. EOE.