Laboratory Scientist MLT, MLS
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
What is it like to work as a Laboratory Scientist at CHWC? You can expect to work in a fun, family environment that celebrates what you bring to the table. You will be part of a collaborative team that is truly dedicated to providing an excellent patient experience. At CHWC you are not just a number, you are family. You are cared about as an individual. From head to toe we are focused on your overall wellness. You are offered a variety of wellness-based opportunities, including access to onsite gym facilities and mental health resources. It's important that you are able to be the best you that you can be. If you're looking to make a professional change, we invite you to experience the CHWC difference... we look forward to meeting you!
Benefits Included with this position:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, a variety of voluntary coverage options to choose from, monthly employee events, onsite gym facilities, access to mental health resources, a robust 403B plan, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Prefer certification in the medical laboratory science field by a nationally recognized professional organization; will accept graduate of a laboratory science or medical laboratory technician program.
- Will accept a Bachelor's of science degree in a chemical, physical, or biological science, or education equivalent to an associate degree in science. Education must consist of 60 semester hours including 24 hours of science courses to meet the requirements for High complexity testing
- Primary Bryan, will be trained and must be willing to travel between all CHWC facilities as needed
- Second Shift- 2p-10:30p
- Would consider two 12 hours shifts and two 8 hours shifts, or four ten hour shifts, vs the traditional five 8 hour shifts
- Every other weekend rotation with Holiday rotation.
- Primary location is Bryan, with Montpelier lab Rotation
Essential Job Duties:
Precisely and accurately performs and evaluates a variety of technical procedures. Utilizes accepted quality control techniques with the aid of automated, semi-automated, and/or manual methodologies. Performs diagnostic procedures in areas in which the individual has demonstrated capability, competency and proficiency. Will perform phlebotomy on all ages. The individual will support the philosophy of CHWC and will adhere to the performance of policies and procedures as established by CHWC.
CHWC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Community Hospitals and Wellness CentersBryan, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.