8340 W. 159th St., Orland Park, IL 60462
AUTOMOTIVE BDC SALES ASSOCIATES
Community Honda, part of the Wehmeier family-owned Community Auto Group since 1975, has built a reputation for top-notch customer service in both our sales and service departments.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community. We strive to be the best and are looking for someone with the same mind-set.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary - earning potential up to $40K+!
- Immediate opening!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Professional and positive Atmosphere
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Fun, fast-paced environment
Responsibilities - BDC Sales Associate:
- Daily duties include fielding incoming phone calls generated from internet and traditional advertising, securing and setting sales appointments, and executing pro-active marketing campaigns from the company database
- Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet
- Handles all Internet sales inquiries personally
- Sets appointments for Sales Personnel
- Will be on the phone and computer all day
- Will be responsible for all inbound phone calls and high volume of e-mail correspondence, checking e-mail frequently and responding to inquiries immediately
- Ensures that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on BDC/Internet sales.
Qualifications and Requirements - BDC Sales Associate:
- Experience in call centers or customer service is a huge plus!
- Resume must be uploaded
- Must be a self-motivated, goal-driven and energetic candidate who will make an immediate impact and help us to continue to grow
- Superior communication and customer service skills are required
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Professional personal appearance
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.