8340 W. 159th St., Orland Park, IL 60462
AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIAN
Earn What You Deserve!
A Great Place to Work!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Openings at Union Shop!
Community Honda of Orland Park is growing and seeking to hire experienced Full-time or Part-time Lube Technicians/Semi-Skilled Technicians to provide light vehicle repair and maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, brake shoes, carburetors, etc. We welcome technicians from other brands and industries such as: Firestone, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, etc.
Community Honda is family-owned, believes culture makes a difference, and strives to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
Full-time Employee Benefits:
- Rewarding Pay Plan
- Excellent Training!
- Paid Vacation
- 5-day, 40-hour work week schedule
- Closed on Sundays
- 401(k) investment plan
- Medical and dental plans available
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement
- Fast-paced team environment
Responsibilities - Lube Technician:
- Perform multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, tires, etc.
- As needed, change oil, grease bearings, replace air filters, engine coolant, rotate and balance tires, etc.
- Use different electronic tools to find and correct malfunctioned areas such as the ignition, brake shoes and wheel bearings.
- Repair and maintain various components like the air conditioner, condenser, carburetor or fuel injection system.
- Tune automobile engines for efficiency
- Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
Qualifications - Lube Technician:
- Possess a basic understanding of car maintenance/automotive knowledge
- Experience is preferred OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and pays attention to details
- Works well as part of a team and has excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's license
- A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD IS A MUST
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.