Senior Project Manager - Asset Management
Community Healthcare Trust - Asset Management Franklin, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Community Healthcare Trust Inc. (NYSE: CHCT), a dynamic, fast-growing, real estate company in Franklin, Tennessee is seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager – Asset Management. This position will focus on managing major tenant improvement projects, major building improvement projects, capital expenditure budgets, and property inspections. CHCT encourages a team-oriented culture and through our growth provides the opportunity for significant long-term professional growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-9 years of construction management or tenant buildout management experience; healthcare real estate experience a plus as is project management, builder/contractor, architect or facility development experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across the country simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, detail-oriented and critical deadline and timeline management
- Construction cost estimating, budget creation and budget management experience
- Strong team player with a focus on customer service for our tenant partners in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to remain highly organized in a deadline driven environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Must possess the ability to direct design and construction professionals, including architects, mechanical, civil, HVAC engineers as well as general contractors, construction vendors and related building service providers
- Ability to communicate and coordinate project related milestones with CHCT management, Asset Management Team as well as key third party project team members
- 4-year college degree
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Yardi, particularly Facility Manager and/or Construction Manager module, experience a plus
- Experience working in a SOX 404 compliant environment a plus
Responsibilities may include:
- Lead or assist in managing all aspects of major tenant improvement projects, major building improvement projects, capital expenditure budgets, and property inspections
- Moderate to frequent travel
- Manage, review, assess, and recommend contractors, architects, and other third party vendors
- Adhere to CHCT’s project, vendor, and payment requirements and processes and seek to improve such requirements and processes
- Collaborate with Asset Management team members focused on day-to-day property operations, marketing, leasing, and acquisition onboarding
- Assist with tenant improvement and capital project tracking and oversight
- Source and oversee vendors at various locations and resolve issues with vendors and vendor payments
- Contribute to property budget process with a focus on capital improvement and repair recommendations
- Perform ad hoc projects in conjunction with other team members
- Assist in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient control environment
Compensation commensurate with experience with the significant alignment of interest through elective equity compensation program. We also offer a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, bonus program, equity participation, and approved continuing education/professional certification reimbursement.
Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) is a healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT). We had investments of approximately $738.8 million in 141 real estate properties as of December 31, 2020, located in 33 states, totaling approximately 3.1 million square feet.
We had investments of Approximately $642 million in 124 real estate properties as of March 31, 2020, located in 32 states , totaling approximately 2.7 million square feet..
Community Healthcare Trust - Asset ManagementWhy Work Here?
Excellent benefits and chance for stock ownership, 401K plan, bonus opportunity and opportunity for long-term professional growth.
Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) is a healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT) in Franklin, Tennessee. We had investments of Approximately $642 million in 124 real estate properties as of March 31, 2020, located in 32 states , totaling approximately 2.7 million square feet..
TechnologyView all jobs at Community Healthcare Trust - Asset Management