- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $21 Hourly
Job Title: Integration Coordinator
Position Summary: The Integration Coordinator will be responsible for strengthening CHDC’s medical and dental integration in a patient-centered medical home model. This unique cooperative role will work with all departments to increase integration across departments by identifying opportunities for coordination and possibilities to better service CHDC’s patients. The Integration Care Coordinator will work multiple departments with the goal of providing quality, integrated patient centered healthcare for all. Achieve SMART goals as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills and computer literacy
- Responds constructively to pressure situations and time limits
- Has initiative, and works independently with minimum amount of supervision
- Demonstrates exemplary problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Highly responsible and reliable as well as courteous
- An ability to prioritize
- Demonstrate proficiency in interactions with others by treating co-workers, colleagues and patients with respect and fairness at all times.
- Experience in effectively relating to people
- Be a member of a multidisciplinary team consisting of Dental, Physical Therapy, Vision, Medical and Behavioral Health staff
- Screen and verify Insurance eligibility
- Manage patient referrals from Medical, BH, Physical Therapy or Vision departments to Dental and referrals from dental to any other departments
- Assist patients to identify unmet Health Care needs
- Manage and schedule integration appointments for all providers maximizing productivity
- Collaborate with medical and dental providers, as well as other health care team members
- Participate in medical/dental integration team meetings as needed
- Follow up monthly on patient cancellations and no-shows to assure continuous care
- Identify, and prioritize appointments for children, pregnant women and patients with asthma, diabetes, and heart disease
- Adheres to the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Adheres to the organization’s policies regarding time and attendance.
- Complies with accepted dress code and maintains a professional image.
- Demonstrates reliability and trustworthiness.
- Manages time and other resources to meet established goals within the agreed upon time frames.
- Demonstrates flexibility in the acceptance and completion of work assignments.
- Participates in the department’s performance improvement activities.
- Maintains patient/employee confidentiality in the management of information.
- Observes the Health Care System’s compliance policies.
Use of Personal Vehicle:
- Valid PA Driver’s License required
- Maintenance of state minimum insurance requirements.
Physical demands & work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/;or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Mental Demands: Stressful due to time constraints and multiple tasks//procedures occurring at the same time.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Manual Dexterity Required: Must be able to manipulate small electronic parts and controls.
**COVID 19 VACCINE REQUIRED
- This position requires compliance with Health Center’s written standards, including its Standards of Conduct and policies and procedures (“Written Standards”). Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the employee’s regular performance evaluation.
- Failure to comply with Health Center’s Written Standards, which may include the failure to report any conduct or event that potentially violates legal or compliance requirements or Health Center’s Written Standards, will be met by the enforcement of disciplinary action, up to and including possible termination, in accordance with Health Center’s Compliance Program Policy and Procedure: Addressing Instances of Non-Compliance Through Appropriate Disciplinary Actions.
Americans with Disabilities Act Statement:
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job specific functions (listed within each job specific responsibility) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by the organization on a case-by-case basis.
Community Health and Dental Care, Inc.
EducationView all jobs at Community Health and Dental Care, Inc.