**This Marketing Outreach Specialist is full time position located at 1980 Hospital Drive**
Provides administrative support, reporting, communications and event coordination/set up for assigned Marketing programs.
1. Performs a variety of administrative tasks with accuracy and within specified timeframes to support marketing programs and team. (Examples: expense reports, check requests, supply requisitions, monitor/order/distribute marketing materials, etc)
2. Responds to inquiries from internal and external contacts in a timely manner and in accordance with department/hospital policy and procedure.
3. Inputs data and maintains accurate records and databases that are required for department reporting and tracking requirements.
4. Ensures that appropriate levels of supplies and marketing materials are available for programs and events.
5. Coordinates and executes assigned marketing events/community outreach activities, ensuring standards of professionalism and accuracy for presentation and materials.
6. Maintains communications with assigned marketing liaison contacts, achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction.
7. Identifies, tracks and escalates issues impacting workflow and participates in action plans for improvements. (Examples: barriers in processes; system issues; project inefficiencies, etc.)
8. Provides skilled customer service, engaging external and internal stakeholders and escalating issues appropriately.
9. Develops and maintains written processes and task calendars for all areas of responsibility, thus ensuring that others can take on tasks when marketing specialist is absent.
10. Formulates effective and thoughtful resolutions for problems related to individual's areas of expertise, resulting in appropriate consultation, decisions and outcomes for customers.
11. Performs other job duties relevant to the position as assigned.
Five (5) years of experience in administrative support and analysis in specialized area.
Northwest Healthcare is a multi-faceted network dedicated to providing safe, quality care at each of our locations. With two (soon to be three) hospitals, two freestanding emergency centers, five urgent care locations and a large physician practice including primary care and a variety of specialists, Northwest Healthcare offers you a wide range of settings in which to work. Common among them all is not only the commitment to providing safe patient care, but to employee satisfaction and growth. It is a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all employees-whether caring for patients directly or working in a support role. NWHC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.