NO AGENCY SOLICITATIONS, PLEASE
Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, AZ is seeking a BC Family Medicine Residency Director to help develop a new residency program.
- Employed position joining new residency program
- Candidate will have 5+ years' clinical experience
- Candidate will have 2+ years' core faculty experience
- This position will begin in 2020; residency program to begin in 2021
Northwest Healthcare Graduate Medical Education Consortium (NHCGME) is comprised of Northwest Medical Center and Oro Valley Hospital and local community members. The NHCGME is fully committed to provide the organizational, financial, academic, clinical, and scholarly resources to support high-quality graduate medical education programs.
Northwest Medical Center (NMC) is a 300-bed facility in Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery, neurology and neurosurgery, GI, a free-standing Women's Center, and Wound Care Center.
Oro Valley Hospital (OVH) is a regionally recognized, 146-bed, all-private room, acute care facility which anchors a comprehensive healthcare network of inpatient and outpatient services.
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Annual CME Allowance
- Potential Relocation, Commencement Bonus, Debt Repayment Assistance
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 325 days of sunshine - perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly-rated private and public schools, including the University of Arizona
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego for weekend getaways