Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) has an opportunity for a Remote Utilization Management NICU Nurse Reviewer.
This role’s primary responsibility is to perform assessment and utilization review for patient medical requests using utilization review criteria, technologies and tools. This position is remote eligible (work from home) if you reside in Washington, Oregon, Idaho or Nevada.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dedicated team. At Community Health Plan of Washington, we believe that each of us shares a responsibility in helping others.
We are looking for:
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and highly relevant experience required.
· Current, unrestricted license as an LPN or RN required.
· Previous experience in Managed Care, Utilization Management required.
· NICU experience required.
· Two (2) years’ experience with Medicare, Medicaid and NCQA preferred.
· Full medical, dental and vision benefits
· Community Service Hours
· Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Transportation perks as a portion of our comprehensive and competitive benefits program
· Convenient downtown Seattle location near Pike Place Market
Interested? Learn more at chpw.org/careers
Community Health Plan of Washington is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any actual or perceived protected characteristic or other unlawful consideration.