Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) has an opening for a Senior Business Systems Analyst based in our Seattle office.
This position acts as a liaison between the business units, project management and the IT developers/DBAs supporting projects, data and database management, and applications. And this role will be the primary person responsible for metadata management practice and improvements.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dedicated team. At Community Health Plan of Washington, we believe that each of us shares a responsibility in helping others.
We are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, information systems, or other relevant fields required.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of business systems analysis in healthcare IT, preferably in the database management, data warehousing, database development, or application development/support.
• Minimum 5 years database/data warehouse experiences as a business systems analyst or database analyst with thorough understanding of database management systems such as SQL Server or Oracle, and strong database technical skills such as SQL, stored procedure, SSIS package, etc.
• 2 years metadata management experience with a metadata management software tool required.
• Experience in small to medium-size project management required.
• Full medical, dental and vision benefits
• 40 Community Service Hours annually
• 17 days Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays annually
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Transportation perks as a portion of our comprehensive and competitive benefits program (ORCA card or parking stipend)
• Convenient downtown Seattle location near Pike Place Market
Interested? Learn more at chpw.org/careers
Community Health Plan of Washington is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any actual or perceived protected characteristic or other unlawful consideration.
We were founded in 1992 by Washington's community health centers. The CHC's wanted to form an insurance plan that would help coordinate care and advocate for people who were not being served by traditional insurance companies. We became the first not-for-profit managed care plan in the state, and today we are still the only not-for-profit to provide managed care to Apple Health members.
Our mission is to deliver accessible managed care services that meet the needs and improve the health of our communities, and make managed care participation beneficial for community-responsive providers. We work for patients, and we work to help providers better serve those patients.
Visit our career website at www.chpw.org/about-us/careers to learn more about our current opportunities.