Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) has an opening for a Regional Case Manager based in our Pasco, WA office.
This position works under the general direction of the Manager of Case Management and is responsible for the plan’s regional care management coordination programs and processes. The Regional Case Manager will provide case management services for CHPW members with short term, long term, stable, unstable, and predictable course of illness. The Regional Case Manager will also provide case management services for CHPW members with highly complex medical/behavioral and social conditions where advocacy and coordination are required to help the member reach the optimum functional level and autonomy within the constraints of the member's disease conditions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dedicated team. At Community Health Plan of Washington, we believe that each of us shares a responsibility in helping others.
We are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a healthcare related field or an equivalent combination of education and highly relevant experience required.
• Current, unrestricted license as a LICSW or LMHC, or Registered Nurse with case management experience required.
• Minimum of one (1) year of case management experience required.
• Case Manager Certification desirable
• Full medical, dental and vision benefits
• 40 Community Service Hours annually
• 17 days Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays annually
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Transportation perks as a portion of our comprehensive and competitive benefits program (ORCA card or parking stipend)
• Convenient downtown Seattle location near Pike Place Market
Interested? Learn more at chpw.org/careers
Community Health Plan of Washington is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any actual or perceived protected characteristic or other unlawful consideration.
We were founded in 1992 by Washington's community health centers. The CHC's wanted to form an insurance plan that would help coordinate care and advocate for people who were not being served by traditional insurance companies. We became the first not-for-profit managed care plan in the state, and today we are still the only not-for-profit to provide managed care to Apple Health members.
Our mission is to deliver accessible managed care services that meet the needs and improve the health of our communities, and make managed care participation beneficial for community-responsive providers. We work for patients, and we work to help providers better serve those patients.
Visit our career website at www.chpw.org/about-us/careers to learn more about our current opportunities.