Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) has an opportunity for an Intake Coordinator who serves as the central point of contact for care and service requests within the department. Ensures appropriate receipt and processing of referrals, hospital notifications and prior authorization requests presented to the clinical teams.
At Community Health Plan of Washington, we believe that each of us shares a responsibility in helping others.
We are looking for:
- Associates degree, or an equivalent combination of education and highly relevant experience preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service or call-center experience required.
- Healthcare or managed care experience preferred
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Community Service Hours
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Transportation perks as a portion of our comprehensive and competitive benefits program
- Convenient downtown Seattle location near Pike Place Market
Interested? Learn more at chpw.org/careers
Community Health Plan of Washington is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any actual or perceived protected characteristic or other unlawful consideration.