Manager of Children's Services
Community Health Associates Yuma, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manager Children’s Services
Community Health Associates
Compensation – $38,000 – $46,000 Annually (based on experience, education, and certifications)
Job Type: Full-time
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Vacation, Sick Leave
Locations: Yuma AZ
LINES OF AUTHORITY: This position reports to the designated Regional Director. Provides managerial and oversight for the adult programming.
POSITION SUMMARY Provides administrative oversight of a Behavioral Health Children's Team. Ensuring that company Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
As a mission-driven organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering supports and services to individuals with a range of emotional and behavioral diagnosis.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of case managers supporting individuals we serve in the program.
- Position may provide direct care services as needed.
Qualifications and Experiences:
· Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
· A High School Diploma/GED and two years of relevant experience; OR
· A related associate degree and six weeks of relevant experience; OR
· A non-related associate degree and one year of relevant experience; OR
· A related bachelor’s degree; OR
· A non-related bachelor's degree plus six months of relevant experience in behavioral health. Knowledge of behavioral management, de-escalation methods, crisis intervention, and defusing techniques to prevent violent behavior harmful to self or others and the ability to apply these techniques to a client population in various levels of crisis.
· Academic & working knowledge of community resources, clinical methods and procedures and application of the same.
· Ability to communicate well in writing and verbally. Basic knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office.
· Ability to perform duties with a minimum of supervision.
· Ability to function as a team member.
· Experience working with multi-cultural and low socio-economic individuals.
· General knowledge & aptitude for working independently with adults of mixed ethnic groups.
· One-year managerial experience preferred.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred
· Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety (as required per program requirements)
· Valid Arizona State Driver’s License
· Able to cope with emotional demands as they arise.
· Able to sit for extended periods of time.
· Able to hear ordinary conversation and phone communications.
· Computer, typewriter, printer, fax, copy machine and company vehicles.
Community Health Associates., will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions.
About Community Health Associates: Community Health Associates, Inc., is a company dedicated to serving the mental health and physical health needs of children, adolescents, adults and families living in Yuma County, South County, La Paz County, Cochise County, Santa Cruz County, Pima County and Pinal County.
We are also a provider of Certified DUI Screening, Education, and Treatment services, and Certified Misdemeanor Offender Domestic Violence Counseling services. CHA is a Certified AHCCCS provider and a contracted network provider for Arizona Complete Health Services of Arizona. Referrals to our treatment programs may come from physicians, schools, social service agencies, courts, and through self-referrals. We are committed to delivering mental health treatment services to consumers/clients by providing services in the least restrictive environment and in locations where the consumer/client is most comfortable. The goal of each service is to assist the consumer/client in achieving optimal functioning in their daily lives. Crisis support services are provided 24 hours-a-day, seven days a week. Each individual's treatment process is guided and monitored by a multi-disciplinary staff. All aspects of service delivery are monitored to assure quality treatment and ethical business practices.
Community Health AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Strengthening Families, Empowering Communities
Community Health Associates is dedicated on providing quality behavioral and physical health to our community and to the people we serve.
2851 S Avenue B Yuma AZYuma, AZ
EducationView all jobs at Community Health Associates