Director of Justice Services
Community Health Associates Yuma, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Justice Services
Community Health Associates
Compensation-$42,000 - $56,000 a year
Job Type: Full Time
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Vacation, Sick Leave
Locations: Yuma AZ
LINES OF AUTHORITY: This position reports to the designated Chief Clinical Officer in conjunction with Regional Directors. This position provides direct oversite of all Justice Services within Community Health Associates.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Justice Services will provide leadership for all judicial services and will be responsible for monitoring the operations of each justice program component, including compliance with licensing and accrediting organizations, program design, and administrative supervision of clinical and residential components and adherence to the program's philosophy. This position will also be responsible for strategy, planning, alignment of services and quality of care demonstrated by data-driven outcomes and positive client/consumer experience of care
- Ensure all components of the justice programs are successfully implemented.
- Develop and implement plans and objectives for the department in an effective and innovative fashion
- Oversee and coordinate daily operations
- Maintain compliance with external regulations and internal policies
- Manage and coordinate all facets of assigned programs to ensure objectives are met.
- Assess and report progress in meeting department objectives
- See to department staffing needs (e.g. interviewing, hiring, new hire and ongoing training, annual evaluations, etc.)
- Participate in budget development and monitoring of expenses
- Generate necessary reports for the executive team; read subordinates’ reports
- Cultivate relationships and formal collaborations with prospective and established partners.
· Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, Education, Public Health, Sociology, Social Work, or Social Science.
· Minimum of three (2) years of direct job-related experience.
· Experience in education, training, or public speaking with adult audiences
· Experience in partnership development and maintenance
· Experience working with diverse populations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Writing sample may be requested
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Excellent organizational skills
· Flexibility, ability to prioritize, and experience working on multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
· Able to cope with emotional demands as they arise.
· Able to sit for extended periods of time.
· Able to hear ordinary conversation and phone communications.
· Computer, printer, fax, copy machine and company vehicles.
Community Health Associates will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions.
About Community Health Associates: Community Health Associates, Inc., is a company dedicated to serving the mental health and physical health needs of children, adolescents, adults and families living in Yuma County, South County, La Paz County, Cochise County, Santa Cruz County, Pima County and Pinal County.
We are also a provider of Certified DUI Screening, Education, and Treatment services, and Certified Misdemeanor Offender Domestic Violence Counseling services. CHA is a Certified AHCCCS provider and a contracted network provider for Arizona Complete Health Services of Arizona. Referrals to our treatment programs may come from physicians, schools, social service agencies, courts, and through self-referrals. We are committed to delivering mental health treatment services to consumers/clients by providing services in the least restrictive environment and in locations where the consumer/client is most comfortable. The goal of each service is to assist the consumer/client in achieving optimal functioning in their daily lives. Crisis support services are provided 24 hours-a-day, seven days a week. Each individual's treatment process is guided and monitored by a multi-disciplinary staff. All aspects of service delivery are monitored to assure quality treatment and ethical business practices.
Community Health AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Strengthening Families, Empowering Communities
Community Health Associates is dedicated on providing quality behavioral and physical health to our community and to the people we serve.
2851 S Avenue B Yuma AZYuma, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Community Health Associates