Therapeutic Support Staff
Job Type: Full-Time & Part Time
Location: Hamilton, Ohio, Franklin, Ohio
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Sojourner, an agency of Community Health Alliance, has immediate openings for caring and compassionate therapeutic support specialists who are looking to positively impact the lives of individuals in recovery.
- Provide a safe, secure, structured milieu through respectful and consistent management of OMHAS Standards, the agency policies, and procedures, residential house guidelines as guided by SRS Standards of Care.
- Act as a non-clinical resource for clients. Provide crisis intervention and active listening.
- Maintain appropriate written documentation and written and/or verbal reports on client activity and behavior.
- Perform any required facilities maintenance and/or report issues to the residential supervisor.
- Perform client chart reviews, answer phones, operate a computer for record-keeping and charting.
- Transport clients to offsite meetings and activities.
- Participate in monthly individual supervision with the residential supervisor.
- Participate in all required training programs.
- Facilitate required groups and structured activities.
- Participate in a thirty-minute shift change, including giving or receiving verbal shift reports and passing keys to incoming staff.
High school graduate or equivalent
CDCA, STNA, or PCA
WHO WE ARE
Community Health Alliance is a regional leader providing the highest industry standards for health and human services. Our agencies of Transitional Living and Sojourner offer a complete continuum of mental health and addiction recovery treatment services. We equip our patients with the resources, services, and tools they need to achieve their goals and reach their highest personal potential. Community Health Alliance is proud to play a key role in helping individuals achieve a brighter and healthier future. Through innovation, integration, and collaboration of our agencies, the Community Health Alliance strengthens and empowers the individuals, families, and communities we serve.
403(b) Retirement Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
The above job functions are intended to describe the general nature of the position. The detailed position description will give more specific detail on duties and responsibilities.
Community Health Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a drug-testing employer.