Sojourner, an agency of Community Health Alliance, is seeking a clinical supervisor to manage the Preble County treatment center.
· Provides clinical supervision as allowed by licensure
· Supervises process to ensure that all clients assigned to the team have appropriate schedule of individual and group therapy meetings, and diagnostic assessments to assist them in developing and achieving realistic, effective and measurable goals.
· Supervises within department, process that ensures appropriateness of the client’s therapy delivery.
· Supervises within department, process that accurately assesses client’s degree of risk and oversees process that ensures that appropriate risk management protocols are followed.
· Tracks clinical data as requested.
· Supervises process of assessing need, organizing and leading groups as necessary.
· Works within best practice guidelines and ensures that all members of assigned teams also work within best practice guidelines.
· Supervises appropriate process of applications of crisis interventions, anticipates and prevents crisis as necessary. On occasion, may personally intervene as necessary.
· Remains current in general knowledge of psychotropic medication, side effects and DSM- IV and ICD 10 diagnoses.
· Facilitates working cooperation and liaison between clinical staff, residential staff and community support staff.
· Initiates clear and timely communications with other staff serving the same clients.
· Supervises process ensuring that all team members willingly interact with natural client support systems to increase support of the client.
· Prepares treatment plan schedules in accordance with agency schedule.
· Serves as consultant to team(s) on difficult cases.
· Reviews and validates (as license allows) all Individual Service Plans for team.
· May assist with Community Probate reports for clients receiving Psychotherapy Services
· Prepares intake assessments.
· Will carry a partial caseload of Individual Psychotherapy, and will meet regularly with clients assigned to caseload.
· May lead Groups as needed or assigned.
Supervision and Leadership
· Facilitates implementation of best clinical practice.
· Clearly communicates performance expectations, productivity requirements, paper work schedules and deadlines and any other program and/or organizational goals to team.
· Recognizes and acknowledges positive performance on an ongoing and meaningful manner.
· Recognizes and addresses performance deficiencies on an ongoing basis and uses correction action appropriately.
· Completes meaningful performance evaluations with staff.
· Routinely communicates progress to individuals on their productivity and paperwork goals.
· Oversees accurate and timely data submission by team.
· Facilitates communication flow by disseminating information, decisions, plans, etc., to teams.
· Orients new team members to facility, job duties, day-to-day functions.
Community Health Alliance
Why Work Here?Community Health Alliance is a regional leader providing the highest industry standards for health and human services. Our agencies of Transitional Living and Sojourner offer a complete continuum of mental health and addiction recovery treatment services. We equip our patients with the resources, services, and tools they need to achieve their goals and reach their highest personal potential. Community Health Alliance is proud to play a key role in helping individuals achieve a brighter and healthier future. Through innovation, integration, and collaboration of our agencies, the Community Health Alliance strengthens and empowers the individuals, families, and communities we serve.
Excellent Benefits and lots of room for growth!