The Call Center Representative provides basic system-wide telephone support functions for Community Healthcare System. Job duties include answering and directing incoming external and internal telephone calls, provide paging assistance for physicians and hospital personnel, and documentation of IT incidents and requests. The Call Center Representative must be able to work independently to escalate and/or report issues in a timely manner to address hospital emergencies.
Required to work 3:30 pm - 12:00 am during the week including every other weekend 11:00 pm to 7:00 am and rotating holidays. May fill in for other shifts - Position will be located at St. Mary Medical Center in Hobart, Indiana.
To qualify, you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience in a fast paced environment; call center experience preferred.
- Professional telephone etiquette with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Experience with advanced telephone systems such as softphones or IP telephony systems required.
- Hard worker who is dependable, dedicated and self-motivated with strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to multitask while following a systematic approach to customer service delivery; maintaining a balance between quality and quantity.
- Very good questioning and listening skills with a proven ability to interact with non-technical users at all levels of the organization, as well as external customers.
- Able to evaluate customer calls to provide resolution for basic level 1 incidents while escalating advanced issues to appropriate support teams.
- Minimum 1 year work experience using Microsoft Office, email, and web based applications such as SharePoint and Intranet along with intermediate-level computer skills and knowledge. Experience with CRM or Help Desk ticketing systems.
- Minimum typing speed 35 words per minute.
- Bilingual a plus