Business Analyst - Enterprise Projects
Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana, Inc. · PMO East Chicago, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leads business analysis efforts to initiate and stand up new projects and initiatives. Performs current and future states analysis, gap analysis, process documentation, and workflow diagramming. Develops detailed functional and technical requirements documents and request for proposal packages (RFP). Works independently to create business justifications and compelling executive-level presentations. Creates change management plans and communication campaigns to lead change management efforts associated with enterprise-wide projects and initiatives. Acts as quality assurance agent to ensure project deliverables are meeting requirements of the business stakeholders. Supports the creation and maintenance of project management methodology documentation and best practice templates. In this role, the Analyst serves as the liaison between the user community, IT, Clinical, Corporate and other departments as necessary. Maintains close communications with the Director and provides status reports on a regular basis.
Position location: Currently remote, may be onsite at St. Catherine Hospital, East Chicago at a later date.
To qualify you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in healthcare, business management, or information systems
- Strong knowledge in cost benefit analysis; specifically in identifying IT investment optimization opportunity
- Minimum 3 years of business analysis, change management, or project management experience; consulting experience is a plus
- Advanced fluency with PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Experience leading enterprise-wide change initiatives and communication campaigns. Solid understanding of the change management processes and documentation.
- Solid working knowledge of process modeling, workflows and dataflow diagraming, and gap analysis
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Experience performing current and future state analysis for IT systems
- Experience creating executive-level presentations, and presenting to senior executives, leveraging tools such as PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to create documentation that is leveled for both business and technical users
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle practices, principles, and techniques
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Practical experience in healthcare operations is a plus
- Proven skills in problem solving and framing of problems and solutions
- Proven record of analyzing technology configuration to optimize workflow, ensure business value, and maximize operational efficiency
- Ability and commitment to juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working well in a diverse, multi-disciplinary team and successfully interacting with others at all levels of the organization
- Maintains a professional attitude and demeanor in both normal and pressure situations
- Proficient MS Office skills
Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana, Inc. · PMO
AddressEast Chicago, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana, Inc. · PMO