Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana, Inc. · Epic ADS Munster, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
Reporting to the Training Manager, the Credentialed Trainer (CT) is responsible for maintaining core competencies in the application(s) in which they train. The Credentialed Trainer will successfully complete an in-house training program to achieve credentialed status. The Credentialed Trainer displays an advanced understanding of their applications and Community Healthcare System’s specific workflows. The Credentialed Trainer facilitates all Instructor Led Training, conducts competency assessments and course evaluations, and accurately submits all attendance and assessment records. Additionally, the Credentialed Trainer may be assigned projects to work on during low-training periods.
To Qualify You Must Have:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in education, healthcare, business management, or information systems.
- Practical experience in a specific area of healthcare operations.
- 1 year adult education and classroom teaching experience. Epic experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning styles.
- Proven skills in problem solving.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Working knowledge of multiple software applications, systems analysis/design, integration/design, or web applications/design.
- General understanding of underlying technologies: hardware, networking, Intranet, Internet, PDA, bar coding and wireless.
- Ability and commitment to meet deadlines and cope in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of working well in a diverse, multi-disciplinary team and successfully interacting with others at all levels of the organization, including remote teams.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor in both normal and pressure situations.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana, Inc. · Epic ADS
EducationView all jobs at Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana, Inc. · Epic ADS