Community Foot Specialists is a busy but small medical practice in the Dayton and Beavercreek areas of Ohio. The Medical Office Assistant is one of the most important in the office. It involves daily and constant work with our patients, making them feel welcome and comfortable. So customer service is a must. A love of all people is a must for this job! You will make them feel comfortable before, after, and during treatment. You DO NOT need a Medical Assistant certification. Positive energy in everything you do is a must, however.
Have you always wanted to work in a small office where you are an integral part of the TEAM? Do you love working with people and help make their experience the best one possible? If you answered yes this job may be for you.
- It is also important that you are comfortable using a computer.
- This position involves data entry and word-processing on a daily basis. If using a computer scares you, this isn't the right fit.
- You also need to be an independent worker. Last thing I want to do is micromanage your day. If you need to be told what to do all the time, we're not for you.
- Reliable and friendly.
- High School diploma.
- Ability to work full time and overtime.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Medical experience is not necessary, training available!
- Computer experience and aptitude. Good typing skills.
- Administrative experience.
- Patience in dealing with confused or irate customers.
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure.
- Commitment to continual education about the company, products and services.
- Ability to travel to 6 different locations within 25 mi.
What We Offer
- Compensation: $11 / Hourly
- Employment type: Full-time
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Based on Working Hours
- Sick Days and Personal Days
This position also requires you to travel among all our locations. If this is not something that you would willing to do, then this is not the right position for you. We stress working as a team; therefore, you will be crossed trained in all areas of the clinic so that you are able to assist fellow workers. If you're a person who starts your day with a smile and ends it with a bigger smile, definitely consider applying for this position.