Network Relations Administrative Coordinator
- Expired: March 03, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Community Foodbank of New Jersey (CFBNJ) Administrative Coordinator is responsible for supporting the administrative needs of the Network Relations leadership. This role, located in the Hillside, NJ office, will report directly to the Vice President of Network Relations. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail oriented, have excellent communication skills, with the ability to proactively identify and manage priorities with limited direction. The main responsibilities of the job are to provide executive support to the department's VP and directors and administrative support to a grant funded senior feeding program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, executing, and maintaining detailed calendars and schedules, including organizing complex activities such as meetings, conferences, and department activities
- Preparing for and attending key meetings, keeping accurate succinct minutes and coordination of deliverables through Microsoft Office communication platforms (e.g., Teams, Email)
- Acting as a liaison with internal departments and outside agencies, handling confidential, non-routine information and explaining policies when necessary
- Establishing, maintaining, and updating online and office filing system across a large team and multiple program efforts
- Tracking and reconciling expenses
- Coordinating organization and maintenance of office, storage, and supply closet spaces, including effective utilization and accurate inventory of all program materials.
- Overseeing the completion of internal and external reporting deadlines (for Executive, Directors, and Managers), ensuring timely completion of all items required
- Working independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and/or ongoing projects
- Acting as project manager for special projects
- Taking on other duties regularly associated with office management, including filing, creating memos and reports, performing other clerical duties while ensuring effective workflow
- Three years in a high-level administrative position supporting executive level and C-Suite
- Adept at providing virtual & in person assistance including coordination across multiple departments and management levels
- Must demonstrate superior judgment, confidentiality, professionalism, and poise
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office 365 including Calendar Management, Word, Excel, and Outlook Software is essential for success
- A positive, can-do attitude, excellent communication, interpersonal skills, a high degree of self-motivation, attention to detail, ability to work well on a team and learn new concepts quickly
- Proactively identify and manage priorities with limited direction
- Ability to work well on a team and learn new concepts quickly
- Must have reliable transportation as travel to various sites is required
Community Food Bank of Nj
BusinessView all jobs at Community Food Bank of Nj
Get fresh Senior Administrative Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.