We are currently hiring for Mobile (work in the field) Case Managers.
In this role, you will develop clinically-based treatment relationships using a structured recovery plan: Obtaining psychiatrist visits, medications, housing, substance abuse treatment, and other services.
People who do well in this role are skilled in communication, time management, and comfortable with autonomy.
This is a full-time position. You must be available 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday. No on-call is required.
- (preferred but not required) Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Health, Nursing, Counseling (or similar degree with course work in psychology)
- (preferred but not required) 12 months experience in social work or working with severely mentally ill (SMI), developmentally disabled (DD), or other special needs populations.
- Access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license, clean driving abstract, and valid safety check.
WE SUPPORT OUR CASE MANAGERS
We are a close-knit agency, and you will have ample support from your supervisors.
Your case management team includes managers with an open-door policy and licensed professionals who are always available to consult with you at any time.
Additionally, you will have regular team meetings, clinical supervision with your licensed supervisor, ongoing behavioral health training.
- Health insurance: We pay for HMSA or Kaiser medical/dental/vision/prescription health benefits
- Paid time off
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- One-time stipend to purchase a tablet device
- Reimbursement for necessary client expenses
Starting pay from $30,000 to $42,000 depending upon experience and qualifications. Performance-based raises at least annually and significant raises over three to five years.
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) case management agency, working to help the mentally ill population of Oahu integrate more fully into the community. Our focus is on the clinically-based SAMHSA Recovery Model as it relates to mental illness.
The people we work with are living with mental illness. Many have also been diagnosed with substance abuse, some are homeless, and many have legal issues and other challenges. As an organization, we help them re-link with service providers in the community in an attempt to live a more stable life.
Job Type: Full-time