Administrative Assistant at Mental Health Agency
- Expired: April 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
The impact of this position at Community Empowerment Resources 501(c)(3)
CER's mission is to provide progressive and inclusive health care, empowering individuals to lead fuller lives.
You will be supporting our mission by providing a warm and welcoming environment for our clients at our Integrated Health and Wellness Clinic, as well as providing the agency with your skills to help serve our clients and further our positive impact. Administrative employees are vital members of our team, assuring the compliance documentation we submit to our funders and accreditation agencies is accurate and timely.
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) case management agency, staffed by caring employees, working to help the mentally ill population of Oahu integrate more fully into the community. Our focus is improving the quality of life of all our clients through excellent care. We are a warm, welcoming and safe place for Oahu's most vulnerable populations.
Many of the mentally ill people we work with are diagnosed with substance abuse, many are homeless, and many have legal issues and other challenges. We help them link with service providers in the community in an attempt to live a more normal life.
Our administrative team focuses on care coordination, quality assurance and continual improvement. The team collaborates in innovative problem solving and professional development. You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the health care system and work with a team of thoughtful professionals.
CER is an "essential business" in the state of Hawaii, and we are currently operating as normal. All staff in the field and in the office take protective measures. Our staff follows our COVID-19 policies and stays safe. We provide all the necessary personal protective equipment, including masks, hand sanitizer, etc.
We are a close-knit agency, and you will have ample support from your supervisors.
Your team includes managers with an open-door policy, you will have regular team meetings with all of the administrative staff, and you will be provided with ongoing training and career development opportunities.
This position will directly under the Integrated Clinical Operations Manager, with additional oversight from the Chief Operating Officer. This is an in-office position (not remote). General tasks include
* Working alongside clinical staff by providing administrative support for case management team
* Reception (phones, scheduling, greeting, mail, fax)
* Office supply tracking and ordering
* Records management
* Clinical trial coordination
* Cleaning and sanitizing of office
* Quality assurance projects
* Special projects as assigned by a supervisor
* Prefer previous experience in administrative work
* Comfortable with computers and adept at navigating adobe, excel, word, and other online programs
* HS Diploma/GED, bachelor's preferred
* Ideal candidate would have the following strengths Teamwork, Professionalism, Mindful, Respectful, Flexibility, Excellent communication, Customer service, Creative thinking/problem solving, Patience, and Empathy
* Starting Pay $13.50/hr
* Health insurance We pay for a PPO plan with your choice of HMSA or Kaiser medical/dental/vision/prescription
* Paid time off
Community Empowerment Resources
BusinessView all jobs at Community Empowerment Resources