Direct Care Workers for Special Needs Persons - Job in Virginia!
- $16 to $18 Hourly
Direct Care Worker for Clients with Disabilities- Job Located in Virginia in the U.S
Relocating/Housing/Transportation Assistance, Great Pay, Full-Time Opportunities w/ Benefits! No Experience Required For the Right Person
Community Concepts Is seeking caring and compassionate direct care workers to care for our clients in their homes and out in the community. Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time positions are available!
We provide a positive work environment for dedicated employees with endless opportunities for growth and advancement!
Get hired immediately!!! Full and Part Time positions available * Flexible Schedule- Evenings, Weekends, and Overnights Available * Relocation Assistance for Full Time Positions * 30 to 90 days of Comfortable Housing Assistance * Temporary Transportation Support for ALL new hires!
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour starting pay, up to $18/hour for candidates with a driver’s license and open availability!
Positions Available in Northern Virginia area just outside of Washington, DC: Fairfax, Prince William, and Stafford Counties
What You Need to Have:
- Passion for making a positive impact on the lives of the people we support
- Flexible in spirit – no two days in human services are the same!
- Comfortable working with clients with behavioral challenges
- Empathy and compassion for persons with disabilities
- Commitment to showing our clients the dignity and respect that they deserve
- Positive attitude is a must
- A High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- At least one year of caregiving experience is preferred
- Proficient English speaking and writing skills
- Must be up to date with COVID-19 Vaccinations
What You Will Do:
- Provide compassionate care to our clients
- Teach and help clients with household chores such as cleaning, preparing meals, planning household budgets, and food shopping
- Help clients with learning daily life skills
- Assist client with taking medication as prescribed
- Provide counseling and support to clients when they are upset
- Take clients on fun activities in the community
- Drive clients to appointments, shopping, and running errands
What You Will Receive:
- 30 to 90 days of affordable housing assistance while you look for a permanent residence
- Relocation Assistance for Full-Time Positions - must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Use of company vehicle
- Full-Time positions come with medical, dental, and vision insurance AND paid vacation and sick time!
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program with Discounts on Purchases and Services
- 401k retirement plan after 12 months
No Experience, no problem! Community Concepts provides an extensive PAID training to teach you the skills you will need to start your rewarding career in human services. Hiring starts in January so apply today! For more information, please email our recruiting department at email@example.com or call 571.466.0118.
Community Concepts, Inc is a Drug-Free Workplace. Community Concepts, Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
Our organization was founded in 2008 and all our programs are licensed by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services. We also collaborate with Community Service Boards; current partnerships include the Prince William, Fairfax, Loudoun, Alexandria CSB and Rappahannock-Rapidan Community Service Boards.
With a leadership team that possesses more than 55 years of combined experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, CCI is uniquely positioned to provide life-changing services.
Comprehensive Benefits, Paid Leave, and Opportunities for Advancement
Community Concepts, Inc. provides residential and day support services to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. As we help the persons we support broaden their horizons and embrace new dreams, lives are transformed and entire communities benefit. Our organization was founded in 2008 and all our programs are licensed by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services. We also collaborate with Community Service Boards; current partnerships include the Prince William, Fairfax, Loudoun, Alexandria CSB and Rappahannock-Rapidan Community Service Boards. With a leadership team that possesses more than 55 years of combined experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, CCI is uniquely positioned to provide life-changing services.
Community Concepts, Inc.San Juan, PR
WebsiteView All Community Concepts, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.