Senior Clinical Data Analyst-EMO
Community Clinic Inc. Silver Spring, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Clinical Data Analyst
Position Summary • The Sr. Clinical Analyst has responsibility for data analytics, data provisioning, ad hoc analysis and assisting the quality team in identifying data-driven improvement strategies and implementation plans which result in improved patient care and services. This includes working with other departments and teams to develop patient safety and quality dashboards to demonstrate improvement in outcomes.
• Bachelor's degree in applicable area of study such as public health, health informatics or information technology. Master's Degree in preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of recent, relevant professional experience in healthcare analytics.
• Advanced knowledge of data analytic tools and techniques required.
• Experience with Relevant Analytics tool and/or eClinicalWorks (eCW) preferred.
• Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to make quality, independent decisions
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of licensure regulations, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization and state/federal standards
• Knowledge of Performance Improvement methodology and Outcomes Management
• Statistical analysis skills
• Demonstrated problem solving, data assembly and action planning ability leading to the development of actions plans that will prove helpful in achieving measurable objectives
• Ability to organize, formulate, educate, and facilitate problem solving teams
• Demonstrative ability to work without supervision towards a desired outcome
• Expertise in Microsoft Office and Database management
• Self directed
Starting Salary: $70K
CCI Health & Wellness Services is a 49-year-old Federally Qualified Health Center is a diverse and inclusive workplace that serves 60,000 medical patients and Women Infant’s & Children (WIC) participants in Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties. As a 501(c)3 non-profit, CCI is committed to providing high-quality, affordable primary healthcare to every patient across all life stages. Visit www.cciweb.org for more information.
Powered by JazzHR
Community Clinic Inc.
AddressSilver Spring, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Community Clinic Inc.