Senior Clinical Data Analyst-EMO
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Clinical Data Analyst
Position Summary •
The Senior Clinical Analyst has responsibility for data analytics, data provisioning, ad hoc analysis, and assisting the quality team in identifying data-driven improvement strategies and implementation plans which result in improved patient care and services. This includes working with other departments and teams to develop patient safety and quality dashboards to demonstrate improvement in outcomes. Assist with compiling and organizing healthcare data, analyzing data to assist in delivering optimal healthcare management, and communicating their findings with management.
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable area of studies such as public health, health informatics, or information technology; Master's, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent, relevant professional experience in healthcare analytics.
- Experience in Data warehouse including ETL experience
- Experience with data querying languages, and statistical or mathematical software.
- Experienced and proficient in writing algorithms and knowing when to apply them.
- Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make quality, independent decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of data analytic tools and techniques required.
- Experience with Relevant™ Analytics tool and/or eClinicalWorks (eCW) preferred.
- Familiar with HRSA, HEDIS, Government HealthCare practices, and general Population Health Analytics.
- Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL.
- Proficiency with Python for data manipulation.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for ETL of large data into SQL Server.
- Author and modify SQL Server Reporting Services reports.
- Perform SQL Server integration with enterprise applications.
- T-SQL Programming Perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Monitor performance and manage the system and clinical functional requirements.
- Map out the conceptual design for planned system implementation and database.
- Manage and Design both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users.
- Refine and translate designs into a specific data model and achievable end goal
- Commission and install new applications and customize existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose.
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
- Manage complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Knowledge of licensure regulations, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization, and state/federal standards.
- Knowledge of Performance Improvement methodology and Outcomes Management
Statistical analysis skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, data assembly, and action planning ability leading to the development of action plans that will prove helpful in achieving measurable objectives.
- Ability to organize, formulate, educate, and facilitate problem-solving teams.
- Demonstrative ability to work without supervision towards the desired outcome.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Database management.
- Must be self-directed and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
CCI offers a robust schedule of benefits to include medical plus a $5K HRA, dental, vision, FSA, Life & LTD, supplemental life & STD, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance, retirement 403(B), EAP, and pet insurance, PTO, and eight (8) paid holidays and two (2) personal days.
CCI Health Services is a 49-year-old Federally Qualified Health Center is a diverse and inclusive workplace that serves 60,000 medical patients and Women Infant’s & Children (WIC) participants in Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties. As a 501(c)3 non-profit, CCI is committed to providing high-quality, affordable primary healthcare to every patient across all life stages. Visit www.cciweb.org for more information.
Powered by JazzHR
Community Clinic Inc.
AddressSilver Spring, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Community Clinic Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?