Scheduling Center Manager
Community Clinic Inc. Silver Spring, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CCI Health & Wellness Services is a group practice, empowering patients to partner with staff for an unparalleled healthcare experience. Through integrated teams in a learning environment, we deliver high quality, affordable, care to every patient during all stages of life.
The Scheduling Center Manager, under the direction of the Clinic Operations Director, is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Scheduling Specialist staff and the scheduling mandates for the medical providers.
As a member of the operation’s team the Scheduling Center Manager will fulfill the following KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES towards the provision of patient centered, coordinated patient care:
- Manage Scheduling Specialist staff, including taking responsibility for the overall direction, coordination, planning, assigning, and directing of work.
- Analysis, review, and report of Scheduling Center data.
- Oversee all appointment scheduling activities for CCI sites; ensure that practices are scheduled according to protocols and that schedules support provider productivity goals.
- Maintain and communicate current understanding of health center operations policy and procedures.
- Assess department needs and manage the development of Scheduling Specialist workflows.
- Respond to or redirect telephone calls to appropriate staff and departments when needed.
- In collaboration with the COD, conduct personnel activities to include hiring, training, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and other personnel actions as required.
- Forecast volumes of calls and staffing requirements.
- Review Evolve data to monitor the length of time customers remain on hold or abandon the call.
- Monitor service calls to observe Scheduling Specialist Staff demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- In conjunction with COD and IT, maintain CCI phone system including, programing call distribution and automated messaging.
- Compile work volume statistics for accounting purposes, determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflow.
- Actively participates in organizational goal setting and action planning through Studer processes including, but not limited to, the Leader Evaluation Management (LEM) tool, attendance, and participation at the Leadership Development Institute (LDI), Joint Site Visits, and other trainings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Utilize effective communication skills by demonstrating respect, concern, and courtesy in all interpersonal relationships.
- Communicates information in an accurate, concise, and timely manner.
- Protects confidentiality of information in written and verbal communications.
- Participates in problem solving by attending management meetings, using positive interpersonal skills and appropriate channels to initiate change.
- Functions as a role model for department.
- Maintain current professional skills and continue professional growth to enhance performance and image of the organization.
- Attend appropriate in-services and continuing education offerings to obtain and maintain necessary skills.
- Accept assignments and extra duties with flexibility and willingness to participate in all organization activities.
- Adhere to personnel policies to enhance clinical operations.
- Conform to dress code.
- Adhere to attendance policy.
- Report to work at designated time.
- Assure that staff is trained and operates in compliance with all agency regulations.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer experience required.
- High volume phone queue experience required.
- Strong understanding of Call Center statistical analysis and reporting.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Lead/Supervisor in a high-volume call center setting, health care preferred.
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate with persons of all backgrounds effectively and professionally.
- Experience in and the ability to efficiently manage multiple telephone lines.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Five years’ experience in health care administration; one year in a management capacity.
- Demonstrated leadership, oral and written communication, and analytic skills.
- Required to perform stand, sedentary and /or walk for more than eight (8) hours per day.
- May be asked to lift to or about 15 pounds.
CCI Health & Wellness Services is a 49-year-old Federally Qualified Health Center is a diverse and inclusive workplace that serves 60,000 medical patients and Women Infant’s & Children (WIC) participants in Montgomery and Prince George’s Counties. As a 501(c)3 non-profit, CCI is committed to providing high-quality, affordable primary healthcare to every patient across all life stages. Visit www.cciweb.org for more information.
Powered by JazzHR
Community Clinic Inc.
AddressSilver Spring, MD
ManufacturingView all jobs at Community Clinic Inc.