Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Community Care is a children’s mental health agency that has served youth with special needs and their families since 1997. We provide several services, including:
- Child and family psychotherapy*
- One-to-one Behavior Specialists* *
- Creation and implementation of behavior plans* *
- Parent coaching* *
- Special needs camps*
What sets us apart:
Community Care employment can prepare you for your career or graduate school, strengthen your resume, and create a foundation for professional advancement. You will gain experience in working with a variety of children living with diagnoses such as conduct disorder, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and autism. All Behavior Specialist receive over 100 hours of paid training to prepare them for working in the field. We also provide:
- Monthly workshops and training*
- Individual and group clinical supervision* *
- Field training* *
- Reimbursement for personal therapy* *
- *Full-time Behavior Specialists also receive a benefits package that includes medical, dental, and paid time-off*
- A high school diploma*
- Reliable personal vehicle* *
- Able and willing to drive throughout King County* *
- Valid driver’s license & auto insurance* *
- Clean criminal history and driving record*
- Received or pursuing a degree in Psychology, Social Work, Child/Family Development, Mental Health/Family Counseling, Education, or a related field*
- Experience working with vulnerable or mentally-ill populations and/or working in a residential treatment facility or group-home* *
- CPR certification*
Our offices and summer camp are located in West Seattle; however, we serve children and families throughout all of King County.
More information about Community Care is available at www.seattlecommunitycare.com .
Please send your resume and a cover letter to the above email, indicating your availability, and interest in full-time or per diem employment. Include at least three professional references.
Training and Hiring:
**This is an hourly based position with overtime eligibility, the annual income listed is an estimate based on working 40 hours per week.
**Signing Bonus upon hire
New Hires are trained monthly with a cohort of peers. Upcoming training groups are scheduled to begin in March, April, and May