Exciting, Home Care Agency (Community Care Home Health Services ), is searching for an amazing Collections Specialist to join our rapidly growing organization. Collections Specialist must have at least a minimum of two years experience in healthcare, preferably in home care and 1 year experience in billing. The incumbent will be working in a cohesive work environment independently and as a team.
Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to):
· Accurately processes and bills ALL Medicaid claims in accordance with payer requirements and organization policy.
· Maintains accurate Medicaid billing analysis reports.
· Maintains complete and accurate billing and accounts receivable records.
· Assists with the collection of receivables by monitoring accounts receivables, resubmitting bills to overdue accounts, and alerting the billing manager of seriously overdue accounts.
· Ensures that billing and patient accounts record systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
· Monitors aged accounts receivable and resubmits bills to overdue accounts, submits seriously overdue accounts to collection agencies for collection, and prepares bad debt reports for the Finance Department.
· Experience with HHA Exchange billing software and/or experience/exposure to multiple billing software packages.
· Great attention to details, good organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated business telephone skills.
· Proficient in MS Office and the internet.
Community care Companions offers the following:
Great competitive pay
Excellent PTO package
Fantastic Health Insurance Package
Amazing Ancillary Benefits (Aflac, Life Insurance and etc.)
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two Employee Discount Programs
Fun & Friendly office staff
Come work for the "Best Home Care Agency in the NY area"
We are in need of high quality aides and nurses who want to work for an agency that lives by its core values and its promise to the community to never say no to those in need.
Community Care offers one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry, ranging from per diem to full-time employment. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
Community Care is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives.
Not all services are available at all offices.