The Logistics and Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all materials management requirements for CBS classes in the United States are met. This includes coordinating with other CBS departments, with classes and ministries, and working within a number of vendor relationships to accomplish the required tasks. In addition to traditional product shipping, fulfillment includes all aspects of electronic delivery of documents, forms, video and other media to class leaders via the web, ftp, or other mechanisms. Management of orders throughout the year is a significant component of this work, requiring the ability to master a number of online systems and technologies. Superb Excel skills are essential to success in this position.
Additionally, this position is part of a team responsible for the process of vetting leaders involved with youth and special needs adults, including the “Additional Background Information” (ABI) and criminal records check process for all U.S. leaders.
Assists with Helpdesk and level one technology support as it pertains to CBS software applications as well as audio/visual support within the ministry.
This is a full-time position, with the possibility for flexible working hours (30-40 hours/week) based on seasonal ministry needs.
- Coordinate and communicate the annual class course selection and ordering process to all U.S. class leaders.
- Manage all aspects of fulfillment for print and online lessons, including fulfillment vendors and determination of fulfillment strategies and quantities across the organization.
- Working with the IT department, recommend improvements to increase usability and accuracy.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer and web browser issues.
- Process supplemental orders throughout the year for all class materials (lessons, supplies, etc.)
- Manage online material availability for CBS art, documents, forms, video assets, etc.
- Manage unused/surplus materials and returns to the fulfillment vendor warehouse.
- Coordinate with fulfillment center regarding requirements, calendar, reporting and problem resolution.
- Work with excel tools for collecting, reviewing, and processing of class curriculum choices, including sanity checking the orders and, if necessary, following up with classes.
- Working with all stakeholders, act as a clearinghouse for all materials/logistics activities.
- Develop regular communication updates to all class leadership concerning materials and ordering processes.
- or the ABI process:
- Responsible for the software system used for tracking the status of each ABI candidate
- Track candidates throughout the ABI process in classes across the country
- Send out worksheets weekly for ABI reviewers (3, PT) to process
- Compile results and escalate ABI candidates to the review team when necessary
- Serve as a member of the ABI review team (four people)
- Provide backup for field support activities, including incoming emails, calls, and helpdesk tickets.
- Other duties as assigned.
CBS expects every employee to have a deep and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as evidenced by a strong, clear personal testimony and a lifestyle that reflects spiritual maturity and intimacy with God. Belief and adherence to the CBS Statement of Faith and a meaningful commitment to the Mission, Vision and Core Values of CBS are also required.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in the use of Windows and Microsoft Office products
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, including creating spreadsheets from scratch using multi- dimensional worksheets, formulas, and advanced functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem Solver
- Multi‐tasker, able to organize and respond to multiple requests while remaining calm
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Logical thinker, able to plan out complex processes to ensure desired goals are achieved
- Demonstrates initiative
- Reliable, dependable
- Prior experience with materials management and/or fulfillment is a plus
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds and to move larger items with the assistance of lifts and other equipment.
- Familiarity with CBS is a plus
- Reports to the Director of Facilities and Logistics
- Work Location: The CBS Ministry Service Center, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Occasional travel required