NCFIE Training Manager
Community Based Care of Brevard, Inc. Melbourne, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Annual Salary: $50,000/yrPosition Summary: The Training Manager serves as a Master Trainer for the NCFIE, with the responsibilities for the development and delivery of training for individuals seeking Certified Peer Recovery Specialist credentials and/or other Certifications supported by the NCFIE. This position will be responsible for the development and delivery of other content specialty trainings for organizations and programs contracted by the National Center. This position will be part of the NCFIE leadership to ensure high quality training that adheres to System of Care (SOC) and Wraparound principles and values. This position will also assist in development and management of the NCFIE’s Learning Management System (LMS) and the monitoring contracted trainers to ensure consistency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- NCFIE Trainer and Coach: This position will train Peer Advocates, facilitators, coaches, supervisors and community leaders through the use of the NCFIE training curriculum and guidelines. This position assists students through the NCFIE’s certification process, including the reviewing/grading assignments, reviewing/grading presentations and exams, responding promptly to student questions, providing individual and group coaching sessions.
- Curriculum Development: This position will assist with the development/revision of curriculum for the NCFIE. This position will follow a continuous quality improvement (CQI) plan to ensure the delivery and content of all presented material meets the needs of students and represents the NCFIE.
- Online Learning platform: This position will ensure quality ongoing access to a learning collaborative platform and assist in the delivery of content specialty trainings/workshops and coaching opportunities determined by the NCFIE Training Team.
- Data Collection: This position will work as part of the NCFIE leadership team to collect data to determine the return on investment (ROI) of the learning collaborative platform and delivery of training. This position will also submit regularly requested reports to the Executive Director reflecting progress on goals.
- Expand Virtual Learning: This position will assist with the expansion of virtual training options by creating videos and recorded webinars as needed to expand opportunities for virtual learning.
- NCFIE Strategic Planning Team: This position may serve on the NCFIE’s strategic planning team and assist in the development and monitoring of the NCFIE’s strategic plan to include, but not limited to marketing, CQI, and RTI plans.
- Review team: This position may be requested on occasion to assist in C.A.R.E.S. Replication Quality Assurance reviews and/or participate in the evaluation of evidence-based practice/promising practice model reviews.
- Culturally Competent Services: This position will provide services and support in a flexible, responsive, culturally competent manner.
- Other duties as required: Job performance requires fulfilling other incidental or related duties as assigned, assisting, and training others, and performing duties of higher rated positions from time to time for developmental purposes.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience/Personal Qualities Required:
- Effective verbal & written communication skills: This business experience is required in order to effectively train a wide-variety of training curriculums and for writing effective summaries, and reports.
- Superior organizational skills: Strong organizational skills are required to prioritize and adjust schedule to meet the needs of students, organizations, or communities.
- Knowledge of instructional design and learning modalities: This business experience is required in order to understand how to present and promote a training curriculum to different learners.
- Develop, design and prepare curricula: This business experience is required in order to meet the needs of the NCFIE.
- Collaborative and solution-focused style: A collaborative and solution-focused approach is essential in order to effectively communicate and address client needs and adherence to the values of the NCFIE.
- Strong Computer Skills: Strong computer skills are required to create reports, presentations, graphs, spreadsheets, and other documentation including but not limited to Microsoft Office Products, and virtual meeting platforms.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- BA-Bachelor’s Degree required
- MS – Master’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 5 years training/teaching experience required.
- Must have personally lived experiences of self-advocacy, by representing personal family/youth voice in at least one of the following systems (Child Welfare, Mental Health, and/or the Juvenile Justice system) i.e. applicant must have been a child/youth that experienced the foster care/juvenile justice system and/or has or is living with a mental health challenge. OR applicant must be a parent of or caregiver to a child(ren) or youth with a primary mental health diagnosis whom has received or is currently receiving services for these needs.
Travel/other requirements of job:
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and be able to drive within Brevard County, the state of Florida and able to travel throughout the Nation.
- Must be able to pass a thorough level 2 Background Screening prior to hire
Brevard Family Partnership and Brevard C.A.R.E.S. are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. These employers also maintain Drug-Free Workplaces. Requests for Auxiliary Aids for Hearing Impaired or Limited English Proficiency Candidates may be made with a minimum of five (5) days notice to C. Hernandez at (321) 752-4650.
Community Based Care of Brevard, Inc.
EducationView all jobs at Community Based Care of Brevard, Inc.