Teller 1 (or 2 with required experience)
Community Bank System, Inc. Indian Lake, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-Time Bank Teller
Work Happy is in line with our Bank Happy philosophy. At CBSI, we are committed to providing the highest level of employee support, whether through our benefits, our professional development or our challenging but rewarding professional experiences. We are dedicated to helping you succeed. We believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our success and our Work Happy mission.
Community Bank System, Inc. is looking for a Full-Time Bank Teller for our Indian Lake, NY and Long Lake, NY branches who is a team player with a positive attitude. As a Full-Time Bank Teller, you will deliver a positive customer experience as you conduct financial transactions while actively listening for customer needs and referring customers to appropriate products. This exciting opportunity offers professional career growth within a full service financial institution that has been in business for over 150 years!
In addition to our Work Happy Mission, as a dedicated Full-Time Bank Teller, You will be rewarded with great pay and benefits including: 10 paid holidays, paid vacation, supplemented Medical, Vision & Dental insurance, 401K with generous match, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, Banking discounts and the list goes on!
Full-Time Bank Teller Job Overview:
- Provide quality customer service and a positive banking experience by handling financial transactions (i.e. cashing checks, handling deposits/withdrawals, etc.) with accuracy and professionalism.
- Actively listen for potential sales opportunities to promote specific bank products and services, and refer customers accordingly
- Prepare individual daily settlements of teller cash and proof operations
- Research customer accounts, send out prospecting letters and follow up with customers by telephone
- Accept loan, utility and other payments
- Issue money orders, cashier's and travelers checks, correspondent bank drafts, etc.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of, and demonstrate ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to this position, ensure ongoing adherence to pertinent policies, procedures, and internal controls, and meet all job-specific training requirements in a timely fashion
- Perform other related duties as assigned or directed
Qualifications: Must have reliable transportation, High School Diploma or GED, good communication skills, attention to detail, basic math skills, and computer skills. Ability to understand direction and adhere to established policies and procedures. Prior cash handling or customer service is preferred but not required.
Hours: 35 hours/week
Location: Indian Lake, NY and Long Lake, NY
Compensation: Level to be determined by experience. In addition, all employees regularly scheduled for 25 or more weekly hours are considered full-time and qualify for the generous benefits package mentioned above!
To apply to this position or to see a full listing of current openings please go to: https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, user hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
***In order to be considered an applicant, please complete a formal employment application by clicking on the careers link located on our company website.
Community Bank System, Inc.Why Work Here?
“At Community Bank System, Inc. (CBSI), we believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our success and our Work Happy mission!”
We're a full-service financial institution, offering all the things much bigger banks offer. But we also have the one thing they don't - a passion for providing the highest level of customer service in whatever we do. "Bank Happy" is more than just our advertising slogan, it's truly the core principle by which we operate. ***In order to be considered an applicant, please complete a formal employment application by clicking on the careers link located on our company website. https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy Thank you!
AddressIndian Lake, NY
Finance and Insurance