Retail Record Retention Representative
Community Bank System, Inc. Olean, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Retail Record Retention Representative
Work Happy is in line with our Bank Happy philosophy. At CBSI, we are committed to providing the highest level of employee support, whether through our benefits, our professional development or our challenging but rewarding professional experiences. We are dedicated to helping you succeed. We believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our success and our Work Happy mission.
Community Bank System, Inc. is looking for a Retail Record Retention Representative located in Olean, NY. This exciting opportunity offers career growth within a full service financial institution that has been in business for over 150 years and is one of Forbes Top 12 twelve years running!
In addition to our Work Happy Mission, as a dedicated Retail Record Retention Representative, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including: 10 paid holidays, paid vacation, Medical, Vision & Dental insurance, 401K with generous match, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, Banking discounts and the list goes on!
Retail Record Retention Representative Overview:
- Scan, review, index and file loan documents
- Review documentation to ensure documents are clean and scanned legibly
- Shred hard copies of documentation as stated in our procedures
- Process and file loan documents from within the department as well as other departments
- Utilize various systems and programs (i.e. Synergy, Tab Fusion, Jack Henry, Silverlake, Microsoft Outlook, etc.)
- Cooperate and assist other members of the department and other departments to provide quality service, solve problems and achieve department goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Maintain proficient knowledge of, and demonstrate ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to this position, ensure ongoing adherence to pertinent policies, procedures, and internal controls, and meet all job-specific training requirements in a timely fashion
- Associates Degree in business related field preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong attention to detail and proven organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work effectively under time constraints
- Strong PC skills as well as numerical/alphabetical aptitude
- Two (2) years’ experience in banking with loan experience preferred
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:15 am – 5:00 pm; overtime as required
Location: Olean, NY
Compensation: Level to be determined by experience. This position also provides potential for additional compensation, including an annual performance based merit increase and bonus, along with the generous benefits package mentioned above.
To apply to this position or to see a full listing of current openings please go to: https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, user hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
***In order to be considered an applicant, please complete a formal employment application by clicking on the careers link located on our company website.
Community Bank System, Inc.Why Work Here?
“At Community Bank System, Inc. (CBSI), we believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our success and our Work Happy mission!”
We're a full-service financial institution, offering all the things much bigger banks offer. But we also have the one thing they don't - a passion for providing the highest level of customer service in whatever we do. "Bank Happy" is more than just our advertising slogan, it's truly the core principle by which we operate. ***In order to be considered an applicant, please complete a formal employment application by clicking on the careers link located on our company website. https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy Thank you!