Client Services Associate
Community Bank System, Inc. East Amherst, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client Services Associate
Work Happy is in line with our Bank Happyphilosophy. At CBSI, we arecommitted to providing the highest level of employee support, whether throughour benefits, our professional development or our challenging butrewarding professional experiences. We are dedicated to helping yousucceed. We believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our successand our Work Happy mission.
NottinghamAdvisors, Inc., an investment management firm based out of Buffalo, NY, and a subsidiaryof Community Bank System, Inc., is adding a Client Services Associate to theteam! The Client ServicesAssociate is responsible to interface with clients and assist Nottinghamexecutives and other Client Service Associates with daily officeoperations. This exciting opportunity offers career growth within a fullservice financial institution that has been in business for over 150 years andis one of Forbes Top 12 twelve years running!
In addition to ourWork Happy Mission, as a dedicated Client Services Associate, You will berewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including: 10 paid holidays, paid vacation,Medical, Vision & Dental insurance, 401K with generous match, Pension,Tuition Reimbursement, Banking discounts and the list goes on!
ClientServices Associate Overview:
· Fieldingand coordinating client and investment-partner visits, phone calls and emailcommunications
· Workingcollaboratively with Nottingham’s existing Client Service Associates on clientaccount operations, including reporting prep and filing
· AssistingNottingham executives with client presentation and marketing materials
· Interfacingwith Nottingham clients and assisting with wire transfers, document retrieval, statementgathering and other ad hoc projects
· Maintainproficient knowledge of, and demonstrate ongoing compliance with all laws andregulations applicable to this position, ensure ongoing adherence to pertinentpolicies, procedures, and internal controls, and meet all job-specific trainingrequirements in a timely fashion
· Develop, implement, and administer allaspects of the Bank’s Community Reinvestment Act Program in accordance with theBank’s CRA Policy.
· Perform other related duties asassigned or directed.
· High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree orequivalent experience preferred.
· One (1) year of administrative experience required.
· Experienced in financial service field is not required (butpreferred)
· Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the abilityto multi-task
Compensation: Level to be determined by experience. In addition, all employees regularly scheduledfor 25 or more weekly hours are considered full-time and qualify for thegenerous benefits package mentioned above!
Hours: 25 hours/week
Location: Amherst, NY
To apply to thisposition or to see a full listing of current openings please go to: https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy
Thephysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties ofthis job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, user hands tofinger, handle, or feel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and or move up to 25pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include closevision, and the ability to focus.
An EqualOpportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not bediscriminated against on the basis of disability.
***In order to be considered an applicant, please complete a formal employment application by clicking on the careers link located on our company website.
Community Bank System, Inc.Why Work Here?
“At Community Bank System, Inc. (CBSI), we believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our success and our Work Happy mission!”
We're a full-service financial institution, offering all the things much bigger banks offer. But we also have the one thing they don't - a passion for providing the highest level of customer service in whatever we do. "Bank Happy" is more than just our advertising slogan, it's truly the core principle by which we operate. ***In order to be considered an applicant, please complete a formal employment application by clicking on the careers link located on our company website. https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy Thank you!