Customer Service Representative (CSR)/Teller Support Specialist
Work Happy is in line with our Bank Happyphilosophy. At CBSI, we arecommitted to providing the highest level of employee support, whether throughour benefits, our professional development or our challenging butrewarding professional experiences. We are dedicated to helping yousucceed. We believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our successand our Work Happy mission.
Community BankSystem, Inc. is looking for a CSR/Teller Support Specialist located in Wellsville, NY to deliver a positive customerexperience to current and prospective bank customers on the banking floor and theteller line. The person in this position will routinely move between thecustomer service desk and teller line as needed. A CSR/Teller SupportSpecialist must be able to adapt well in the face of workplace stressors suchas customer service complaints. It requires someone who will maintain thesecurity of customer information, prioritize items of significance, and be ateam player. This exciting opportunityoffers career growth within a full service financial institution that has beenin business for over 150 years and is one of Forbes Top 12 twelve yearsrunning!
In addition to ourWork Happy Mission, as a dedicated CSR/Teller Support Specialist, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including: 10 paid holidays, paid vacation, Medical, Vision& Dental insurance, 401K with generous match, Pension, TuitionReimbursement, Banking discounts and the list goes on!
CSR/Teller Support Specialist Overview:
· Routinely provide quality customerservice and a positive banking experience by handling financial transactions(i.e. opening of accounts, cashing checks, etc.) with a professional attitudeon both the teller line and platform
· Determine customer needs, explain andsell products and services
· Telephone customers to schedule salesappointments and promote products
· Participate in branch prospectingefforts
· Assist customers with requests such asstop payments, wire transfers, balance discrepancies, loan information, etc.
· Serve as a liaison between customerand operational areas
· Conduct customer transactions withaccuracy and prepare daily cash balancing within established guidelines
· Ability to understand directions andadhere to established policy and procedures
· Able to remain focused
· Maintain proficient knowledge of, anddemonstrate ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to thisposition, ensure ongoing adherence to pertinent policies, procedures andinternal controls, and meet all job-specific requirements in a timely fashion
· Other related duties as assigned ordirected.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED required, internalproduct knowledge and teller training, two years of banking and/or customerservice experience, accurate and proficient math and documentation skills,attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, clearthinking and ability to stay focused, ability to consistently demonstrate theCompany’s core values: a strong work ethics, integrity, respect for others,responsibility, transparency and humility
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Location: Wellsville, NY
Compensation: Level to be determined by experience. This position also provides potentialfor additional compensation, including an annual performance based meritincrease and bonus, along with the generous benefits package mentioned above.
To apply to thisposition or to see a full listing of current openings please go to: https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy
The physicaldemands described here are representative of those that must be met by anemployee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, theemployee may be required to stand, walk, sit, user hands to finger, handle, orfeel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and hear. The employee mayoccasionally be required to lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specificvision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability tofocus.
An EqualOpportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not bediscriminated against on the basis of disability.
***In order to be considered an applicant, please complete a formal employment application by clicking on the careers link located on our company website.
Community Bank System, Inc.
Why Work Here?We're a full-service financial institution, offering all the things much bigger banks offer. But we also have the one thing they don't - a passion for providing the highest level of customer service in whatever we do. "Bank Happy" is more than just our advertising slogan, it's truly the core principle by which we operate. ***In order to be considered an applicant, please complete a formal employment application by clicking on the careers link located on our company website. https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy Thank you!
“At Community Bank System, Inc. (CBSI), we believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our success and our Work Happy mission!”