Business Systems Analyst
Community Bank System, Inc. DeWitt, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Process Automation Analyst
Work Happy is in line with our Bank Happy philosophy. At CBSI, we are committed to providing the highest level of employee support, whether through our benefits, our professional development or our challenging but rewarding professional experiences. We are dedicated to helping you succeed. We believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our success and our Work Happy mission.
Community Bank System, Inc. is looking for a Process Automation Analyst in DeWitt, NY or Olean, NY. This exciting opportunity offers career growth within a full service financial institution that has been in business for over 150 years and is one of Forbes Top 12 twelve years running!
In addition to our Work Happy Mission, as a dedicated Process Automation Analyst, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including: 10 paid holidays, paid vacation, Medical, Vision & Dental insurance, 401K with generous match, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, Banking discounts and the list goes on!
Process Automation Analyst Job Overview:
The Process Automation Analyst is responsible for working with various departments to make our business processes more efficient, effective and agile for change and provide technical leadership with the development, testing, implementation, documentation and maintenance in the area of workflow automation using JHAEnterprise Workflow.
- Collaborate with business units to identify process within the department or across departments that can be improved. Participate in the discussion as to the best way to achieve those improvements, i.e. the use of automated workflows, APIs, etc.
- Ensure that the process as a whole is reviewed, especially in regards to overall functionality, necessity, regulatory compliance, etc., with the goal to increase efficiency, accuracy and/or timeliness of the process.
- Communicate opportunities and solutions in an easy to understand manner for various audiences.
- Where deemed the best solution, design, develop, document and test automated processes using JHAEnterprise Workflow that improve the Business Unit’s process efficiency and meet all regulatory and control requirements.
- Resolve application issues in a timely manner, minimizing any department process delays.
- Provide administrative support for the JHAEnterprise Workflow application by evaluating releases, fixes, identification of software issues and tracking through resolution.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of, and demonstrate ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to this position, ensure ongoing adherence to pertinent policies, procedures, and internal controls, and meet all job-specific training requirements in a timely fashion.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business
- Experience desired but not required in: programming concepts, including an understanding of SOAP and REST APIs, XML, XSLT, working with Strings, and a knowledge of SQL database management.
- Strong interpersonal relations and communicative skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience implementing and working with various software packages.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills.
- 3-5 years experience working with Process Improvement and workflow applications. Experience in Banking Operations preferred, with an emphasis on Loan Operations a plus.
Location: Dewitt, NY or Olean, NY
Compensation: Salary Commensurate with Experience. This position also provides potential for additional compensation, including an annual performance based merit increase and bonus, along with the generous benefits package mentioned above.
To apply to this position or to see a full listing of current openings please go to: https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, user hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
***In order to be considered an applicant, please complete a formal employment application by clicking on the careers link located on our company website.
Community Bank System, Inc.Why Work Here?
“At Community Bank System, Inc. (CBSI), we believe engaging and empowering our employees is key to our success and our Work Happy mission!”
We're a full-service financial institution, offering all the things much bigger banks offer. But we also have the one thing they don't - a passion for providing the highest level of customer service in whatever we do. "Bank Happy" is more than just our advertising slogan, it's truly the core principle by which we operate. ***In order to be considered an applicant, please complete a formal employment application by clicking on the careers link located on our company website. https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy Thank you!