Community Association Management, a premier Association Management Company, needs a Community Manager to assist several of its homeowners' association clients in Greenville, SC.
Primary Purpose of the Job
Deliver leadership and top quality community management services to the Homeowner’s Associations we service. Work directly with the Board of Directors / Trustees and the residents of the communities assigned to the position.
CMCA/ AMS/ PCAM DESIRED AND STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Community Manager
• Work under the direction of the Director of Operations in meeting guidelines of Board of Directors.
• Gain comprehensive understanding of each Association’s governing documents and property management
• Inspects community and facilities in order to determine maintenance and security needs
• Identify prospective Association vendors; solicit, review and present bids
• Documents, interviews and assists residents regarding complaints
• Investigates and makes full report of all accidents or claims for property damage and personal injury
• Principally responsible for preparation of reports and insurance claims for damages to Association property,
• Prepares for and attends Board meetings, Annual meetings, or special meetings of the Association and its
• Provides monthly management report to Board of Directors with recommendations, as appropriate. Matters addressed include financials, work orders, open tasks, status updates; inspections, compliance issues and advising Board of Directors.
• Monitors compliance with rules and regulations of the association
• With prior Board of Director approval, utilizes knowledge of Association’s rules and requirements to
prepare Requests for Proposal to prospective outside vendor
• Solicits bids for maintenance and construction projects and participates in the selection of contractors and
• Prepares the annual reports and budgets for the Associations assigned.
• Processes and tracks all architectural requests by homeowners.
• Reviews and approves time sheets for all direct employees, if applicable, and reviews vendor invoices
• Works in conjunction with Association Reserve Study Committees to determine long-term needs regarding
capital improvements, infrastructure and related items.
• Assists in process of amending Association governing documents.
• Assists Association in obtaining FHA approvals.
Qualifications/requirements for Community Manager:
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Excellent time management
• Customer Service Skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to multi-task and produce exceptional results from vendor contracts
• Must represent the organization in a positive and professional manner
• Works well in a team environment
• Able to work with a diverse group of people
Community Association Management
Why Work Here?www.communityassociationmanagement.com
Always growing and working to be better everyday.