Administrative Assistant - Scanning and Filing (Temporary)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you organized and detail-oriented?
Community Action is looking for a temporary Administrative Assistant to assist our fiscal department with scanning and filing documents. This role will help sort and prepare documents for scanning, as well as file hard copy and electronic records.
This is a temporary position that can be part time or full time depending on candidate availability (20-40 hours/week).
Starting Pay: $16.60/hour
- Sort and prepare hard copy records of documents for scanning.
- Scan hard copy files to electronic images.
- Assure image quality of scanned files.
- Electronically file scanned documents.
- Follow department procedures for completing internal documentation and tracking.
- File hard copy records.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including computers and scanners.
- Experience in accounting and/or non-profit fields preferred.
- Strong verbal and written proficiencies of the English language required.
- Organized and detail-oriented required.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to follow directions then work independently to achieve multiple set objectives concurrently and work effectively under pressure to reach rigid deadlines.
About Community Action:
Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties is a private, not-for-profit organization with the belief that extraordinary employees have the power to positively transform lives and communities. We value people who are passionate, ethical, and dedicated to empowering those living in poverty to reach economic stability.
Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression), national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status, genetics, or any other status protected under federal and state law.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Effective January 1, 2022, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, in compliance with any federal, state, and local regulations; and contract/funding requirements related to COVID-19 vaccination.
New or prospective employees hired after January 1, 2022, will need to have completed their first dose prior to their start date, and provide documentation of their current vaccination status. Full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA, must be completed no later than 6 weeks after their start date.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information provided will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Community Action Partnership Lancaster and Saunders Counties
Get fresh Temporary Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.