Customer Service Specialist-Farmers' Market P
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The WIC Customer Service Specialist ensures that all aspects of WIC support are carried out with a high degree of accuracy, professionalism and customer satisfaction. Included are receptionist, scheduler, check issuer, and income determination duties. This non-supervisory position will be included on the rotating Customer Service Specialist schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. CAP may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
- Promote the Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) with displays, posters, flyers, etc.
- Distribute FMNP checks to eligible participants
- Provide nutrition education on fruit and vegetable consumption
- Document relevant notes in MIS and review MIS alerts
- Purchase ingredients and supplies needed for cooking classes and recipe demonstrations
- Prepare and store foods according to food safety guidelines
- Set up and clean up classroom/demonstration space
- Serve as a source of information regarding the WIC Program, social service agencies and other supplemental food and CAP programs
Until further notice, Team Members must have proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or must request and be deemed eligible for an accommodation (i.e. vax exception) under federal law.
Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship, veteran status or genetic information.
Community Action Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Community Action Partners