Member Service Agent (Member Relations Center)
Community 1st Credit Union Ottumwa, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Community 1st Credit Union is looking for a reliable Member Service Agent at our Member Relations Center in the Richmond Branch. The successful candidate will be the "frontline" of our organization and play a fundamental role in achieving our member satisfaction and revenue growth objectives by phone.
As a Member Service Agent, you will work within our Member Relations center to deliver exceptional service to our diverse membership by assisting with account opening, transactions and inquiries. Exceptional customer service skills are the most important quality of a successful candidate. Candidates must be comfortable with computer systems and communicating over the phone. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are crucial to long-term success.
Must have outgoing personality, and strong motivation to succeed while providing friendly, professional, personal service to our members.
Previous customer service experience preferred, and attention to detail is a must. Our Member Relations Center's is available six days a week so this position will include varied week-day and weekend hours.
- Initial training includes travel to Ottumwa, IA for two weeks.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Must be customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Attention to detail, mathematical skills, and computer skills.
- Banking experience preferred.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
Community 1st Credit Union consistently rated one of the Top Workplaces in Iowa.
Apply today and find out why...Together is Better.
Community 1st Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Community 1st Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Community 1st Credit Union