Communities of Care is looking for a Part Time or Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team. New grads welcome! 2 clients available:
Client 1: Arden Hills, MN
- Adult male, fully cognitive and directs his own cares
- Trach/vent, quad
- Weekdays 7am-7pm or 7am-3pm
- Gorgeous house, really nice family
Client 2: St. Anthony, MN
- Adult male,
- Muscular dystrophy, quad, cath/colostomy, bi-pap most of the time, 2 person transfers w/PCA
- NOC 11pm-7am, or Sundays day 7am-3pm
- St. Anthony, right near Minneapolis
- Administer nursing care to client
- Help maintain patients treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and support to patients and their family members
- RN or LPN Minnesota License
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
WHO WE ARE:
Communities of Care serves medically fragile pediatric and adult clients. We are a professional agency with 20+ years of experience, and we pride ourselves on being different from the many agencies out there with strengths that include:
- Block scheduling
- Nurses have work-life balance
- Clients have consistent schedules
- We train our nurses so they are confident and comfortable
- We believe communication with our field staff is key to a solid working relationship.
- We treat our nurses and clients the way we want to be treated.
Whether you’re a new graduate wanting a great experience with tracheostomies, ventilators, and many other complex medical conditions, OR a seasoned nurse that enjoys working 1 on 1 with a client in the home utilizing your nursing skills, Communities of Care is the agency for you!
Communities of Care
Why Work Here?Communities of Care is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) around the Twin Cities to join our team of professionals! We have clients in many different locations, with many different shift hours. We employ nurses that also work elsewhere, who do "pick-up" shifts for our company. Because we have a block schedule model, it is easy for nurses to pick up shifts and work around their already full time, or part time job.
We are a professional agency with 20+ years of experience, and we pride ourselves on being different from the many agencies out there.